Q: How can I fix a CD into a presentation?
A. There are a number of ways to fix a CD into a presentation depending on your application – for mailings, presentation or storage.
• CD Card Sleeve – cheap white cardboard sleeve for use in mailings & magazines.
• CD Holder – The CD will clip firmly onto the raised centre on the Self-Adhesive CD Holder – these are supplied in Black, White & Clear.
• CD Spider – the traditional, time endured, method of attaching CD’s. Self-Adhesive with the raised “spider” to hold the CD – also available in Black, White & Clear.
• CD Foam Holder – High Density Foam with a Self-Adhesive backing for a very cost effective method. Available in rolls of 1000 in Black & White.
• CD Pocket – available in a number of formats –
- Non adhesive with or without an additional a punchable margin,
- Self-Adhesive – with a layer of adhesive over the whole of the back –
- Both with or without flaps.
And a range of Trays –
• CD Digi Tray – black or clear – single or double.
• CD Jewel Case – the traditional CD Case – black or clear tray with a clear cover.
• CD Clamshell Case – strong, lightweight and modern – will not crack or break in transit.
- Tags: Knowledge Base