Recyclable Transparent Adhesive Pockets - A7 to A3
Adhesive clear pockets to take cards, leaflets and signage, with a strong, permanent adhesive backing. With different sizes and landscape or portrait aspects available, these card holder pockets will enable you to secure business cards, postcards or leaflets inside your folder or brochure.
For business card size adhesive pockets CLICK HERE
Our adhesive pockets are made from high quality, crystal clear and recyclable polypropylene as opposed to many other sorts available which are made from thicker PVC material that is very difficult to recycle. We stock seven different sizes to give you full design scope for your folder or brochure needs.
Combining different sizes with landscape or portrait aspects, these card holder pockets will enable you to make business cards, postcards or leaflets secure inside your folder or brochure. All sizes are in stock for fast delivery.
Easy release backing paper allows you to simply peel and stick. With the permanent adhesive (sticky back) the enclosed documents being firmly secure. They stick to virtually any surface and in virtually any environment.
- 100% crystal clear (no blue/grey tint like PVC) and don't curl or yellow with age
- Fully recyclable and environmentally neutral. Polypropylene is an advance plastic with many environmentally friendly qualities compared to traditional plastic used for pockets and wallets.
- Low static they will not click or stick together
- Easy release backing paper allows you to simply and quickly peel and stick
- Time saving you can save time spend wastefully die-cutting folder pockets
- Strong permanent adhesive backing.
Also known as:
- Sticky pockets
- Sticky pouch
- Self-adhesive pockets
- S/A holder pockets
- Card holder pockets
- Poly card holder pockets
- Adhesive pockets
- Photo pockets
What our customers say about this product:
We have many customers that use our adhesive card holder pockets. These range from legal organisations and printers making up presentation folders for customers with pockets to secure documents and stop them sliding out.
A regular customer commented and said "Have always used the sticky pockets from Presco, they're brilliant. We find them easy to put on and use them for holding signs on machines and in big information packs going out to engineers. Top marks Presco."
Typically used with:
- Laminated or plain presentation folders
- Information packs containing specification tags/cards
- Pocket thickness is 120 micron per side.
- Gloss plastic finish, thin and strong, very flexible to the shape of your desired surface.
We Also Recommend