3M 4611 VHB General Purpose Tape
The 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4611 is a dark gray, 1.1mm thick adhesive tape with a firm foam. It serves as a general-purpose adhesive with the added advantage of high temperature resistance. This tape provides a fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method that delivers high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility due to its viscoelastic properties and strong bonding ability to various surfaces.
Key features of the 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4611 include:
- A fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method that ensures high strength and long-term durability.
- Virtually invisible fastening, which keeps surfaces smooth and eliminates the presence of unsightly fasteners.
- The ability to replace mechanical fasteners such as rivets, welds, screws, or liquid adhesives.
- A dark gray, 1.1 mil thick general-purpose adhesive with a firm foam that exhibits high temperature resistance.
- The elimination of drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding, and associated clean-up processes.
- The creation of a permanent seal against water, moisture, and other elements.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive that bonds on contact, providing immediate handling strength.
- The ability to use thinner, lighter weight, and dissimilar materials, enabling greater design possibilities.
We Also Recommend