Guarantape Level 7 Extreme Glue Tape / Glass Tape
Guarantape Extreme Glue Tape is our thickest, strongest finishing tape with a very high adhesive level of 7 and a condensed 1mm thick adhesive for fixing to rough, uneven or unpredictable surfaces.
For more information on adhesive strengths CLICK HERE
Glue tape can be used for hemming banners, hanging posters and banners internally and externally and is also used in basic sign making applications where you may with working with metal to metal, plastic to metal, wood or concrete and many other demanding situations.
The Guarantape range has been designed for large trade users of tape and we offer incredible carton, pallet and contract rates for this range of industrial tapes. See below for links to the bulk double sided tape pricing.
- Guarantape Adhesive Level 7.
- Free samples available to test, simply select on the dropdowns above and add to cart.
- Glue tape is transparent, with exceptional resistance to temperature and UV rays.
- Supplied in 12mm or 25mm tape widths, more available to order.
- 33m rolls stocked for immediate supply.
- Guarantape is an industrial range of tapes formulated and distributed exclusively by Presco, giving you a direct manufacturer pricing structure and reliability.
- Guarantape Extreme adhesive level 6 tapes are also available as flat polyester or flat tearable tissue tape if you are working with two flat surfaces.
Also known as:
- Glue tape
- Thick tape
- Vertical hold tape
Typically used with:
- Banner hemming, save the expense of a welder and simply use Glue Tape to hem your banner with no worries about it every coming unstuck!
- Oversize banner, poster and display materials onto external or internal walls, concrete, metal or even plaster and paint finishes.
- Demanding metal-metal applications (any metal surface must be grease free before applying any sort of adhesive tapes).
- Any demanding finishing application where a flat tissue or polyester tape will not perform on an uneven or soft surface.
We Also Recommend